Roku is a Smart Streaming device that allows its users to watch all the latest movies, sports, TV shows, children's shows and listen to their all-time favorite songs also. It gives you access to 4,000+ free and paid channels and it is the easiest streaming player to set up and use with your device. Visit roku.com/link and follow the procedure to set up Roku devices.
How to Create a Roku Account ?
If you want to stream Roku, it is mandatory to create your Roku account first, so you need to follow these mentioned steps below:
1. Go to roku.com/link using your web browser.
2. Fill all the required details and then click on the continue button.
3. You need to create a secured password and Click continue.
4. Now, you will see the payment methods there.
5. Fill all the billing information.
6. After then, click on continue and your account has successfully created.
How to Activate a Roku device using Roku Link Code?
Follow the steps below to activate your Roku device with the Roku activation code:
1. Go to roku.com/link on your browser.
2. Enter the activation code on the site to proceed with the activation process.
3. Click submit and wait for the code to be verified.
4. After the code is verified, sign up with your account or proceed with the process of adding channels.
5. Complete the payment for your roku subscription by choosing your preferred payment methods.
6. The channels will load on your device, and your Roku account will be activated.
7. If you choose to generate a new Roku activation code, you should use roku.com/link to verify.
Add Channels on Roku Device
Add channels on your Roku streaming device using these given below steps:
1. Go to the streaming channels from the home menu.
2. Click on the OK button on the remote control.
3. You will be forwarded to the Roku channel store.
4. Now, you need to search for channels.
5. And select channels that you want to add and click on the OK button.
6. Now, your channels have successfully added.